includes two new stories:
* "Everything Eats, Everything Dies," written by Mark Russell with art by Marco Santucci
Swamp Thing scours the bayou when an old friend goes missing, but all the while, an unexpected enemy is coming for Swamp Thing himself...
* "The Winter Quarters," written by Phil Hester with art by Tom Mandrake
To save a kidnapped boy, Swamp Thing must break in to a mysteriously abandoned circus yard. But the real trick will be getting out again...
Plus, these reprint tales:
* "A Walk Among the Tombstones," from SWAMP THING #2
* "The Poison Truth part two," from THE HELLBLAZER #2
* "Fuseli's Nightmare," from ZATANNA #2
In Shops: Nov 27, 2019
View All Items In This Series