Who Will Be Left Standing in the Fallout of 'Empyre'?
Jun 20, 2020
EMPYRE, the legendary epic that will shatter the Marvel Universe, will hit stands starting July 15th – and its seismic events will bring new dangers to Earth’s Mightiest Heroes and Marvel’s First Family!
This September, learn the extent of this saga’s repercussions in two titanic one-shots, EMPYRE: AFTERMATH AVENGERS #1 and EMPYRE: FALLOUT FANTASTIC FOUR #1
Dan Slott pens EMPYRE: FALLOUT FANTASTIC FOUR #1, which promises two major turning points for the entire Marvel Universe as the fate of all future Kree/Skrull Wars is placed in the hands of Reed Richards and his family, the Fantastic Four!
Who will be left standing the fallout of Empyre? Find out this September in EMPYRE: FALLOUT FANTASTIC FOUR #1 and EMPYRE: AFTERMATH AVENGERS #1!
• This is NO standard issue of a Marvel Comic, True Believer. Two MAJOR TURNING POINTS for THE ENTIRE MARVEL UNIVERSE will take place here!
• Also in this issue... The Profiteer returns, but is she here for revenge... or justice? And a special appearance by the most ominous cosmic character of them all, The Unseen!
• In the aftermath of the cosmic conflict, the forces gather one last time... but why? And at whose bidding?
• New bonds will be forged, new families will be founded, and there's a new role waiting for Earth... but new destinies bring new dangers - and new enemies!
• Welcome to the new Marvel Space Age, true believer - hope you survive the experience!