Celebrate Marvel’s 80th Anniversary with Covers by Phil Noto
Jan 08, 2019
In celebration of Marvel’s 80th Anniversary, Marvel is excited to kick off 2019 with a series of special variant covers, designed by acclaimed superstar artist Phil Noto! Highlighting some of Marvel’s most beloved super heroes, each cover represents a different decade in Marvel’s storied and momentous history – and Marvel is proud to present all 9 covers coming together to create one visually stunning image!
Look for Marvel’s 80th Anniversary variants by Phil Noto on these select titles, starting this month at your local comic shop!
Collect all the variants below!
The Champions have gone global! The team has seen explosive growth under Ms. Marvel's leadership, with super-powered members ready to answer the call in a dozen different countries. They're saving people and improving lives across the planet while they inspire the next generation... but something sinister lurks beneath the surface of their expanded mission. It's a dark secret that could destroy the team and everything they stand for!
Jim Zub (AVENGERS: NO SURRENDER, UNCANNY AVENGERS) and Steven Cummings (Wayward, Legends of the Dark Knight) ignite a new era of CHAMPIONS, filled to the brim with action, adventure and drama in the Mighty Marvel Manner!
• GALACTUS HAS RETURNED TO DEVOUR THE EARTH......and only one man can save us: DOCTOR DOOM!
• And where is that agitator, Reed Richards and his meddlesome family? What are they doing?
• They're locked in battle against the brave new hero of the Latverian people, VICTORIOUS!
It's hard to run the Avengers without a support staff. And for a team as wild, weird and insanely powerful as this new Avengers squad, just one Jarvis would never do. Luckily, Black Panther has assembled the wildest and weirdest support staff you've ever seen. Meet Gorilla Man, Ka-Zar and the rest of the Agents of Wakanda.
With S.H.I.E.L.D. gone, Roz Solomon has been left adrift in a world full of homeless gods and mislaid hammers. Now this Asgardian ally is about to take on a surprising new role - and make a million new enemies. For the War of the Realms is coming...and the invasion of Earth may have already begun. Cue the Frost Giants!
• Jackie McGee is in hell. Carl Creel is in hell. Walter Langkowski is in hell. Eugene Judd is in hell. Carl Burbank is in hell.
• Los Diablos is in hell. Shadow Base is in hell. New Mexico is in hell. Planet Earth is in hell. We are all in hell...
• ...and so is the IMMORTAL HULK.
• You're not really wearing a jetpack, user. It's a game.
• You're not really shooting someone and stealing their car, user. It's just a game.
• You're not really taking that drink, Tony Stark...
• Do not miss this issue of Iron Man. "Digital Demon in a Bottle" is literally a game changer!
SUPERSTAR ARTIST ADAM KUBERT JOINS TA-NEHISI COATES FOR THE NEXT DRAMATIC DEVELOPMENT IN THE LIFE OF MARVEL'S SOLDIER SUPREME!
Captain America - wanted for murder! And the victim is a familiar face in the Marvel Universe! How? Why? You'll have to read to find out!
• Sure, he's been on Spidey's side for a little while, but that's after YEARS of him making Spider-Man's life a living heck.
• I feel like this amount of responsibility should come with even more power.
• Anyway, who, other than most of New York, would want to punish J. Jonah Jameson?
• The homecoming is anything but pleasant, though, as he comes face-to-face with his estranged father and a little brother he never knew he had...
• This while the Venom symbiote remains silenced, perhaps forever, leaving Eddie to struggle by himself...