Product Changes (08/30)
Aug 30, 2016
• Cyborg #1 Variant Edition (JUL160276, $2.99) now features a cover by Carlos D'Anda.
• Trinity #1 Variant Edition (JUL160283, $2.99) now features a cover by Jason Fabok.
• Green Arrow Vol. 9: Outbreak TP (JUL160409, $17.99) now includes Green Arrow: Rebirth #1, in addition to issues #48-#52 and Annual #1.
• Gotham Academy: Second Semester #2 now features a Variant Cover (JUL168025, $2.99) by Fiona Staples.
• The cover artist for Micronauts #6 Subscription Variant A (JUL160489, $3.99) will be Andrew Griffith, not David Baldeon.
• Savage Dragon Archives TP Vol. 7 (MR) (JUL160840, $19.99) will now run 568 pages, not 632 pages, with no change in price.
• Wolf TP Vol. 2: Apocalypse Soon (AUG160715, $14.99) will now run 128 pages, not 132 pages.
• Violent Love (#1 Cvrs. A/B: SEP160635 / SEP160636, $3.99 ea.) — solicited as a five-issue miniseries — will, in fact, be an ongoing series.
• Black Road TP Vol. 1 (JUL160791, $9.99) will now run 136 pages, not 120 pages.
• The Discipline TP Vol. 1 (JUL160795, $9.99) will now run 160 pages, not 144 pages.
• Civil War II: X-Men #4 Variant (JUL160897, $3.99) will have cover art byTradd Moore.
• Deadpool vs. Gambit #5 Variant (JUL161034, $3.99) will have cover art byScott Koblish.
• The Mighty Thor #11 Defenders Variant (JUL160959, $3.99) will have cover art byMike McKone.
• Power Man and Iron Fist #8 Defenders Variant CW2 (JUL160950, $3.99) will have cover art byPasqual Ferry.
• Carnage TP Vol. 2: World Tour TP (AUG161012, $15.99) will now have 112 pages instead of 136 pages.
• Civil War II: Kingpin #3 Variant (JUL160904, $3.99) will have cover art bySteve Epting.
• Ms. Marvel #11 Defenders Variant CW2 (JUL160933, $3.99) will have coverart by Mike Mayhew.
• Nighthawk #5 (JUL161013, $3.99) will now feature Martin Morazzo as interior penciler, instead of Ramon Villalobos.
• Totally Awesome Hulk #10 CW2 (Reg./Var.: JUN160793 / JUN160794, $3.99 ea.) will now feature Mahmud Asrar as interior penciler, instead of Michael Del Mundo.
• Please note the new titles of the following Marvel posters.
|Original Title: Marvel A Poster
Alex Ross Poster
|Original Title: Marvel B Poster
Invincible Iron Man by
|Original Title: Marvel C Poster
Unworthy Thor by
|Original Title: Marvel D Poster
• NOW Jessica Jones #1 Hip Hop Variant (AUG160849, $3.99) will have cover art by Jeff Dekal.
• Deadpool #20 (Reg./Var.: AUG160942 / AUG160943, $3.99 ea.) will have interior art by Matteo Lolli, not Scott Koblish.
• Captain Marvel #10 CW2 (AUG160878D) will be 40 pagesand $4.99, not 32 pages and $3.99.
• Guardians of the Galaxy Premiere HC Vol. 2: New Guard Wanted (AUG160987, $24.99) will now have 136 pages instead of 112 pages.
• Captain Britain TP: Legacy of a Legend (AUG161032D) will be $19.99, not $24.99.
• New Avengers AIM TP Vol. 3: Civil War II (AUG161006, $19.99) will now have 160 pages instead of 136 pages.
• Civil War II: Gods of War #4 Captain America 75th Anniversary Variant (JUL160900, $3.99) will now have art by Mike Perkins.
• Doctor Strange: Fate of Dreams Prose Novel HC (JUL161068, $24.99) will now have 280 pages, not 304.
• George Romero’s Empire of the Dead HC (JUL161064, $50) will now have 336 pages instead of 320.
• Guardians of the Galaxy by Bendis Omnibus HC Vol. 1 (JUN160953, $125) will now have 1,152 pages, not 1,168 pages.
• Marvel’s Agent Carter Season Two Declassified Slipcase HC (APR161072, $50) will now have 232 pages, not 224 pages.
• The interior artist for Archie #12 (Cvrs. A-C: JUL161243 / JUL161244 / JUL161245, $3.99 ea.) will be Thomas Pitilli, not Veronica Fish.
• Archie Comic Publications has released updated cover art for Archie Comics Double Digest #272 (JUL161261, $4.99). shown here.
• Valiant Entertainment’s Britannia #1 (Reg./Vars.: JUL162052 / JUL162053 / JUL162054; 10/20/50-cp. Incvs.: JUL162055 / JUL162056 / JUL162057, $3.99 ea.) will now run 40 pages, not 32 pages. New content will include an in-depth textual exploration of the factual basis for Valiant's harrowing historical journey from Dr. Karen Klaiber Hersch, Associate Professor of Greek and Roman Classics at Temple University. Outlining the social, cultural, and mythological importance of the cult of the Vestal Virgins in first-century Rome, this first of several exclusive backup essays examines the real historical underpinnings of Milligan and Ryp's horrific tale of terror, temptation and bloodshed in the remote colony of Britannia.