PREVIEWS Draw Your Own Hero Contest
Dec 21, 2016
It’s “How To Draw” month here at PREVIEWSworld, and we’ve got the perfect contest to get you into the Do-It-Yourself mood: DRAW YOUR OWN HERO!
Create your own original superhero character in any medium you choose — pencils, pens, paint, digital, the ichor of fallen gods — then Tweet us your creation! If our panel of impartial and keen-eyed judges likes what they see, you could win a super prize package of some of the best How to Draw books available!
Will Eisner’s Comics & Sequential Art SC (JAN161814)
The DC Comics Guide to Penciling Comics SC (MAY098164)
Adventures in Cartooning: Characters in Action SC (AUG131329)
How to Draw Comics the Marvel Way SC (JAN158376)
But best of all, if you’re one of the top five entrants, you can also claim the honor of having your original hero appear in a future issue of PREVIEWS… just like the big cats!
How To Enter:
So don’t wait for a random lightning bolt or radioactive insect bite for inspiration, pick up that pencil or pen and get crackin’!
NOTE: Prizes are subject to change based on availability.
Terms & Conditions:
1. No purchase necessary to enter the Promoter's Twitter promotions.
2. Unless specified otherwise, the Promoter's Twitter promotions are open to US and Canada residents aged 14 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. To enter one of the Promoter's Twitter promotions, you must follow the @PREVIEWSworld Twitter account (if you do not already) so that you can send a DM (Direct Message) to the Promoter's Twitter account with your contact information if you are selected as one of the five winners. You may subsequently "Unfollow" the Promoter's Twitter account at any time.
4. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
5. No entrant may win more than one prize.
6. The winner will be chosen at random from the list of eligible entrants.
7. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
8. The winner(s) will be notified via within one week of the Closing Date of the relevant promotion. The winner must claim their prize within 7 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these promotion rules.
9. To obtain details of the winner(s) please email email@example.com stating the name of the prize draw in the subject heading 4 weeks after the closing date.
10. These general terms and conditions are in addition to any specific promotion rules set out on the Twitter post in respect of the relevant promotion and by entering the promotion you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any specific promotion rules. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these general terms and conditions from time to time, such changes to be effective 24 hours after they have been made.
11. No association or business relationship is claimed with Twitter, Inc.
12. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of United States and Canada.
13. The Promoter is PREVIEWSworld.com and the Promoter's Twitter account is @PREVIEWSworld.