Product Changes (10/28)
Oct 28, 2014
•Sensation Comics Featuring Wonder Woman #4 (SEP140299, $3.99) is now written by Neil Kleid, Rob Williams and Gilbert Hernandez with art by Dean Haspiel, Tom Lyle and Gilbert Hernandez.
• Avengers & X-Men: AXIS #5 (Reg./Vars.: SEP140774 / SEP140775 / SEP140776, $3.99 ea.), #6 (Reg./Vars.: SEP140777 / SEP140778 / SEP140779, $3.99 ea.), #7 (Reg./Vars.: OCT140781 / OCT140782 / OCT140783, $3.99 ea.) & #8 (Reg./Vars.: OCT140784 / OCT140785 / OCT140786, $3.99 ea.) will now be 40 pages, not 32 pages, with no change in price.
• Avengers & X-Men: AXIS #6 Inversion Variant (SEP140778, $3.99) will have coverart by Esad Ribic, and will be retitledAvengers and X-Men: AXIS #6 Inversion Ribic Variant.
• Powers Bureau TP Vol. 2: Icons (MR) (JAN140782, $19.99) will be 176 pages, not 200 pages.
• Spider-Woman #1 Rocket Raccoon and Groot Variant SV (SEP140837, $3.99) will have cover art by Gary Choo, and will be retitled Spider-Woman #1 RR and Groot Choo Variant SV.
• Uncanny X-Men #28 Rocket Raccoon and Groot Variant (SEP140903, $3.99) will have cover art by Ariela Kristantina, and will be retitled Uncanny X-Men #28 RR and Groot Kristantina Variant.
• She-Hulk #12 Final Issue Pulido Variant (NOV140814, $2.99) will now have cover art by an artist to be announced, not Javier Pulido, and will be retitledShe-Hulk #12 Final Issue Variant.
• Figment HC (SEP140915, $24.99) has been cancelled and will be resolicited at a later date.
• Amryl Entertainment has released new cover art for Cavewoman: Roam Covers A (JUL140787, $3.99) & B (JUL140788), shown here.
• Doctor Who: The Visual Dictionary Updated & Expanded HC (OCT141845, $24.99) will now have a lenticular cover featuring the 12th Doctor appearing and disappearing in front of the TARDIS.