Product Changes (8/14)
Aug 14, 2012
• Amazing Spider-Man #693 (JUL120556, $3.99) is rated T+, not T as previously solicited.
• Fantastic Four #610 (JUL120589, $2.99) is rated T+, not T as previously solicited.
• Marvel Universe Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes #6 (JUL120597, $2.99) will be penciled by Craig Rousseau, not Ramon Bachs as previously solicited.
• New Avengers #30 (JUL120544, $3.99) is rated T+, not T as previously solicited.
• Northanger Abbey GN TP (JUL120674, $14.99) will be 112 pages, not 120 pages as previously solicited.
• Wolverine and X-Men #16 (JUL120546, $3.99) is rated T+, not T as previously solicited.
• X-Men #35 (JUL120617, $3.99) is rated T+, not T as previously solicited.
• Amazing Spider-Man #694 (JUL120557, $3.99) is rated T+, not T as previously solicited.
• Avengers #30 (JUL120545, $3.99) is rated T+, not T as previously solicited.
• Nemesis 2 #1 (MR) (JUL120628, $2.99) has been cancelled and will be resolicited at a later date.
• The original solicitation for Wolverine and X-Men #19 (AUG120675, $3.99) has been updated. Below is the updated solicit:
Written by Jason Aaron
Pencils and Cover by Nick Bradshaw
* The second year of the most talked-about new X-Book starts here!
* One of the students is on death’s door and the faculty must 1) try to keep them alive and 2) find who did it!
* With one of the teachers on the outs, a new one must be hired. Who will it be?
TOYS & MODELS
• The incorrect product image was included with the solicitation for Diamond Select Toys’ Pathfinder 10-Inch Goblin Plush Figure (AUG121761, $17.95) in the August PREVIEWS. The correct image, depicting the plush with different coloring and outfit, is shown here.
• Please note that Mattel Toys’ Hot Wheels 1966 TV Batmobile R/C Car (AUG121783) will be built to 1:18 scale.
• Kotobukiya’s Justice League X Korejanai Mini Figures (AUG121884) will be packaged in blind mystery boxes, which was not stated in the PREVIEWS solicitation.
DVDS & DIGITAL MEDIA
• The wrong artwork accompanied the solicitation for the Gears of War 3 Original Soundtrack CD (AUG122206) found in the August PREVIEWS catalog. The correct artwork is shown here.